Sun, 09 Oct|
Our Session has approved taking steps to start a new Christian school. An informational meeting has been scheduled on Sunday, October 9th, during the Sunday School hour (9:45 – 10:45 am) in the Sanctuary for interested families and persons.
Time & Location
09-Oct-2022, 9:45 am
Redeemer Church, 2540 William Few Pkwy, Evans, GA 30809, USA
About the Event
Our Session has approved taking steps to start a new Christian school. An informational meeting has been scheduled on Sunday, October 9th, during the Sunday School hour (9:45 – 10:45 am) in the Sanctuary for interested families and persons. Dr. Craig Bouvier, presently the Headmaster of Greenville Classical Academy, has been consulting with us and guiding our steps. He will speak at the informational meeting and answer questions. He will also share during the worship service about the need in our nation at this time for Christian schools and education. Because there will be nursery and children’s Sunday school during that hour, we thought it was a good time for interested persons to attend.
The Oaks School
“They will be called oaks of righteousness, a planting of the Lord for the display of His splendor.” Isaiah 61:3
To produce moral visionary leaders who glorify Jesus Christ in thought, word and deed.
To be a covenantal Christ-centered classical school providing educational excellence that equips and inspires students to impact the world for Jesus Christ.
1. Christ-centered – imitating Christ in thought, word and deed as we seek His Truth.
2. Academic – educating through a classical Christian model of education that is a ministry of Redeemer Church which equips students for college, vocation and eternity.
3. Covenantal – partnering with Christian parents and the church in the responsibility to educate children in the fear and admonition of the Lord.
4. Worldview – reflecting the traits, values and beliefs of the Bible as applied to everyday life.
5. Culture – integrating Christian faith through a welcoming and safe learning environment which recognizes that everyone is made in the image of God as they exhibit honesty, integrity, servanthood and excellence.